The City’s Neighborhood Services Department is hosting their 5th Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive encouraging residents to help families in need by donating non-perishable food at any of the following locations:
- City Hall – 915 I Street, Main Lobby, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors
- Historic City Hall – 915 I Street, Main Lobby
- Community Development Department – 300 Richards Blvd., Main Lobby
- Public Safety Building – 5770 Freeport Blvd., Suites 100 and 200
- Sacramento Metro Chamber – 1 Capitol Mall
The deadline for these donations is Wednesday, November 18, 2009. Contact the Neighborhood Services Department at 808-6523 for more information.
Let’s help make another family’s Thanksgiving one to be cherished.