According to Weather.com, it looks like there will be cloudy skies this evening followed by showers developing late.
The Sacramento Police Department has compiled some very useful tips for Trick-or-Treating:
- Stay in your own or a familiar neighborhood
- Bring a flashlight or glow stick
- Stop only at houses with their lights on
- Don’t go into strangers’ homes for any reason
- Accompany your children
- Inspect your child’s candy
- Take a cellular telephone or walkie-talkies
For more tips, visit the SacPD Blog.
Have a Happy Halloween!