The Sacramento Coalition for Working Families will offer free tax assistance at Grant High School on January 26th and February 9th, 2013, both from 9am to 2pm.
To prepare your return, you'll need to bring:
- A copy of last year's return.
- Your Social Security or ITIN number (and for all family members).
- Photo identification.
- Any tax related forms you've received from your employer or benefits provider.
- Documentation or receipts for deductions and credits.
- Your child care provider's Tax ID number (if applicable).
- A voided check to use for direct deposit of your refund.
Up to 200 people are expected to attend each event. Call 211 to schedule an appointment.