To prepare your return, you’ll need to bring:
- A copy of last year’s return.
- Your Social Security or ITIN number (and for all family members).
- Photo identification.
- Any tax related forms you’ve received from your employer or benefits provider.
- Documentation or receipts for deductions and credits.
- Your child care provider’s Tax ID number (if applicable).
- A voided check to use for direct deposit of your refund.
Up to 200 people are expected to attend each event. Call 211 to schedule an appointment.