The Rio Linda Knights are projected to have clinched a playoff-spot after defeating the Oakmont Vikings 55-28. The Grant Pacers, who defeated the Davis Blue Devils 48-14, must win their final game to have a chance at league runner-up or 5 wins.
Both teams play at home this Friday.
Here are the other scores from this weekend:
- Yuba City 55 vs. Natomas 7 [F]
- Foothill 7 @ Center 68 [F]
- Mira Loma 14 vs. El Camino 50 [F]
- Vacaville Christian 6 vs. Highlands 43 [F]
- Golden Sierra 35 vs. Encina Prep 14 [F]